Thứ Sáu, 20 tháng 1, 2017

How can I make a living selling on Amazon?

Tip #1: Take the leap - IDEAS ARE NOTHING WITHOUT EXECUTION
You know what’s the best way to start a business? JUST START THE BUSINESS.
Having a bunch of good ideas doesn’t matter, ideas are nothing without execution.
It looks like you’ve done a lot of the preliminary work already:
  1. You found a product to sell
  2. You have a manufacturer who’s willing to product the product for you
  3. You believe that your idea is good - that’s a good motivation to start with
Tip #2: START SMALL
With every new idea you have to test it first by starting small. Ask the manufacturer to produce a small amount for you, something you can afford spending money on.
Then publish the product on your Amazon account, it will cost nothing as you pay commissions only if the item sells. Give it 2–3 weeks and see if there are any sales.
Tip #3: A GREAT TEST IDEA that will cost you next to nothing
You can start by not ordering anything at first, this is what you can do:
  1. Build a landing page with some free easy to use tools like Wix or Instapage
  2. The page will showcase your product, add a BUY BUTTON. The beautiful thing is that you don’t have to connect it to any payment method, it’s just a test to see if people click.
  3. Spend $50 on Google Adwords advertising to bring people to your landing page. I don’t know how much a click costs in your product category but let’s say it’s a typical $0.4-0.8 per click, you will get 60–120 clicks.
  4. Check the data of the BUY button, how many people clicked on it? 1? 2? 10? This will give you an indication for the potential of the product.
Tip #4: YOU WILL FAIL - it’s the most valuable thing that can happen to you
When I just started selling online I didn’t know how to sell on ebay and Amazon, I learned the hard way and I share my journey so that people in my position will be able learn from my mistakes to grow their online business faster. I failed many times on my way to building a multi million dollar business and winning awards. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét